I admit that this is not my original idea. My mom got a charmed scarf for Christmas this year and I loved it. However, it came from out of state and I wasn’t about to go on a road trip just to buy a scarf so I did the next best thing and made my own.
Making a charmed scarf is insanely easy and quick to do.
- 2 yards of light weight jersey material
- Jewelry plyers
- Jewelry rings—I got mine in the bead section at Michael’s Crafts. You can see a picture of what I got below. My rings are about 1.25″ wide. You want to pick rings out that have approximately a 1″ opening. I used used 7 rings on my scarf but you can use more or less depending on personal taste.
- Jump rings–size depends on the rings that you get. You will want to get jump rings that loop the jewelry rings
- Cut a strip of fabric 18″ wide by 2 yards long.
- Using your jump rings, attach the charms to the jewelry rings.
- Thread your jewelry rings with charms onto your scarf.
Told you it was easy!