Need instant gratification? Well this is the tutorial for you. These quick and easy no-sew felt flower bobby pins will take you no time what so ever!
Hot glue gun
- Cut five 2″ circles out of the felt.
- Place a dab of hot glue slightly off center in the middle of one of the felt circles and fold in half.
- Place a second dab of glue in the center of the folded felt along the folded bottom and fold in half again. The final petal should look like figure 3.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with three more felt circles.
- Take the last untouched circle and fold it in half. Carefully cut a small slit in the center. Thread the bobby pin through the slit.
- Glue the petals to the front of the bobby pin backer.
- Add a dab of glue to the center of the flower and add a button to finish (I would suggest a shank style).